Information we collect and its use
We collect the following types of information about you:
1. Information you provide us directly
We may ask for certain information such as your first and last name, phone number, e-mail address, and demographic information such as profession, postcode, interests when you correspond with us. We may also retain any messages you send through the Service and may collect information you provide in User Content you post to the Service. We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the product. We may also use this information to correspond with you, and to address any issues you raise.
If you give us information about you, we will keep it and use it to improve our products and services and make it better.
2. Information we may receive from third parties
We may receive information about you from third parties. For example, if you access our websites or Service through a third-party connection or log-in, for example, through Facebook Connect, by “following,” “liking,” linking your account, etc., that third party may pass certain information about your use of its service to ten3t Healthcare. This information could include, but is not limited to, the user ID associated with your account (for example, your Facebook UID), an access token necessary to access that service, any information that you have permitted the third party to share with us, and any information you have made public in connection with that service. You should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking or connecting them. If you unlink your third-party account, we will no longer receive information collected about you in connection with that service.
When you use our website, third parties might give us some information about you, especially if you are signed into a third party account while using our website.
3. Information we collect from you automatically
We may directly collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the website. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit and other information that assists us in improving the Service. To help us improve our service we keep information about how you use our service.
3.1. Cookies information
When you visit the website, we may send one or more cookies — a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters — to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and lets ten3T Healthcare enhance your navigation through the site. A cookie may also convey information to us about how you use the website (e.g., the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take on it), and allow us or our business partners to track your usage of the Service over time.
You can control or reset your cookies through your web browser, which will allow you to customize your cookie preferences and to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the Service may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
We may send cookies to your web browser. If you would like to adjust your cookie settings, please consult your browser instructions.
3.2. Log file information
Log file information is automatically reported by your browser or mobile device each time you access the website. When you use our website, our servers automatically record certain log file information. These server logs may include anonymous information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
Whenever you load a page from ten3t Healthcare, your browser sends us information about itself and your interactions with our Service. That information gets stored on our servers.
3.3. Clear gifs/web beacons information
When you use the Service, we may employ clear GIFs (also known as web beacons) which are used to anonymously track the online usage patterns of our Users. In addition, we may also use clear GIFs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. This information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
We might do clever stuff with images in order to check how many people open our emails and visit our site.
3.4. Device identifiers
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device (including but not limited to smart-phones or tablets), we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers,” such as a universally unique identifier (“UUID”). Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by ten3T Healthcare. A device identifier may convey information to us about how you browse and use the Service. A device identifier may remain persistently on your device, to help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the Service. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
In order to track how different people are using our Service we might store a unique ID on your mobile that helps us do that.
3.5. Location data
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store “location data,” which may include GPS coordinates (e.g. latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device. Location data may convey to us information about how you browse and use the Service. Some features of the Service, particularly location-based services, may not function properly if use or availability of location data is impaired or disabled.
Your mobile device can give us information about where you are. We’ll try and use this to offer you better service.
How we use your information
By visiting or using the website and/or content thereon in any manner, you acknowledge and agree that we may collect, use, and share your information for the following purposes:
- Providing you with the Service: We use the information that you provide us to provide the Service to you. This includes allowing you to correspond with ten3T Healthcare, operating and maintaining the Service, giving you access to the Service, and in particular for the internal record keeping. We also use information we collect about you automatically to remember information about you so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site. We may use the information to improve Our Content.
- For data analytics: We use information about you to help us improve the ten3T Healthcare Service and our users’ experience, including by monitoring aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns.
- Customizing the Service for you: We use information you provide us and information about you to make sure that your use of the Service is customized to your needs.
- To communicate with you about the Service: We use your contact information to get in touch with you and to send communications about critical elements of the Service. For example, we may send you emails about technical issues, security alerts or administrative matters.
- To promote and drive engagement with the ten3t Healthcare website: We use your contact information to get in touch with you about features and offers relating to the Service that we think you would be interested in. We also use information we collect about you to make sure that you get the most relevant offers and promotions based on your use of the Service, and your preferences. You can opt-out of getting these communications as described below.
- For market research: From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes and other academic studies. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- Customer happiness: We use information about you, information that you provide to our customer happiness team, and information about your interactions with the Service to resolve technical issues you experience with the Service, and to ensure that we can repair and improve the Service for all Cicer users.
- For matters that you have specifically consent to: From time to time ten3T Healthcare may seek your consent to use your information for a particular purpose. Where you consent to our doing so, we will use it for that purpose. Where you no longer want us to use your information for that purpose you may withdraw your consent to this use.
- We may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that would be transferred. Also, if we (or our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, personal information would be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
- Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy: Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, ten3T Healthcare does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information on the website from persons under 13-years-of-age, and no part of the website is directed to persons under 13. If ten3T Healthcare learns that personally identifiable information of persons less than 13-years-of-age has been collected by ten3T Healthcare without verifiable parental consent, then ten3T Healthcare will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.